A Great Engineering company based in Chelmsford are looking to recruit a Compliance and Improvement Manager for a Maternity leave contract, they are looking for someone to start around the 24th of September.
Duration: 12 months fixed term contract
Ideal Start date; 24th September 2019
Salary up to £30,000
The Compliance and Improvement Manager is responsible for a full range of activities that help to ensure the company continues to monitor and improve its product and service offerings to its stakeholders:
The position requires an effective organiser with strong influencing skills and a commitment to continual improvement, with effective communication styles to influence, persuade and inspire stakeholders.
• Manage effective internal audit programmes to ensure the business maintains control of its operations and activities such as;
• RQHSE Management Systems
• Supplier & Contractor Approvals
• ISM/SMS systems
• ESOS obligations
• External Databases (eg. Achiles, FPAL etc)
• Ensure that appropriate procedures for the reporting and investigation of incidents are communicated and effectively utilised, in order to identify corrective and preventative actions
• Develop relationships with RQHSE & Operational professionals
• Maintain effective CAPA systems to ensure business learns from events and develops best practices.
• Liaise with all enforcement & advisory authorities / organisations
• Ensure the continual improvement of the business management systems
If you think that this role is suited to you then please apply however if you do have any questions please give Tori Pepper a call on (phone number removed)