20 Hours per week Flexi
Provide administrative support Full Proceeds with all day-to-day functional specific operations and applies IT systems, e.g. raising Purchase Orders, Travelnet, Expenses and inputting/filing.
· Prepares specialised routine report and correspondence and/or statistics.
· Maintains records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including Office application or specialised software packages.
· Completes routine reports, in order to support decision processes in the area assigned.
Performs the administration of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the organisation unit served.
· Logging and reporting annual leave.
· Liaises with the Training Department to ensure training requirements are fulfilled and populate technicians' roster accordingly.
· Purchases and issues PPE and tooling.
Performs entrance and access controls.
· Receives and switches incoming calls.
· Verifies credentials of persons entering property and announces them to appropriate contact person.
· Inducts depot visitors.
· Logging & distributing incoming post, logging outgoing post.
· Arranges taxis.
· Arranges meetings (booking rooms and catering requirements).
· Prepares catering requirements for the meeting rooms.
· Keeps the meeting rooms tidy & stocked. Reporting any issues and ordering / replenishing stationery items.
· Orders catering supplies.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser