Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have administration / events experience? We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and confident individual to join a non-for-profit company based in Leamington Spa. Your role as the Learning and Events Coordinator will be to organise and coordinate learning / training events for the company and be the first point of contact for event attendees.
A large number of the events you will be organising will take place in London and part of your role will be attend these events – this could be twice a week during particular months of the year.
Learning and Events Coordinator Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, manage and administer training events ensuring a consistently high standard.
• Attend all learning events, in all locations, to ensure smooth running and maximise any networking activity (September to December and March to July main training months – events in London twice a week).
• Produce marketing material for each event supported by outside design agencies.
• Produce attendance and evaluation reports for each event and series of events.
• Assist in developing and delivering alternative learning solutions by arranging webinars and other non-face-to-face training activity.
• Assist with the planning, development and organisation of the Annual Conference.
• Prepare event budgets for approval by Learning & Quality Director.
Our client is looking for:
• Excellent administration skills and the ability to follow procedures and processes.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
• Confident in dealing with people at all levels, on the telephone and in person.
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines.
• Proactive and confident approach to ensuring that courses and other events achieve maximum delegate numbers.
• Able to carry out key events co-ordination tasks with minimal supervision.
• Strong customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
• Good educational background or relevant work experience
• Previous experience of office administration and/or events administration is desirable.
• Proficient in use of IT including CRM systems is desirable.
• Experience of working in or an interest in the law or legal sector is desirable.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3244
Job Title: Learning and Events Coordinator
Location: Leamington Spa
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Monday to Friday – (phone number removed)
Salary: £19,500 PA
Please note that if you do not hear back from us in 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. If you are already registered with Tri please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for this position. Tri can only consider applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK in line with Home Office Guidance on the prevention of illegal working. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy