Job Title - Section Administrator
Location - Irvine
About the role / project:
In this role you will provide accurate, efficient and effective administrative support to the line manager and work as directed or using own initiative as the situation demands.
Your experience will include:
* Experience of clerical support and office management
* Excellent time manager and good communications skills
* Knowledge of relevant MS systems
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
What you will do:
1. Administration of rosters and timesheets.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required including opening/closing works orders where directed.
3. Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
4. Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section(s) paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
5. Undertake general office administration duties for the Section Manager using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support.
6. Provide support and assistance to other Section Administrator positions as directed.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy