Based in Farringdon, London
Monday to Friday-ASAP start
Pay rate from £13.45ph - £14.00ph (£28,000 per annum)
6-month temporary contract - possible opportunity to go permanent
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and attention to detail to join a research-based company in Farringdon as a Team Assistant for 6 months.
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the Team Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive team to help them make the best use of their time and communicate well with the wider management team and portfolio companies.
* Managing diaries for the Executive Team including travel, hotels etc.
* Taking ownership of monthly Executive Team and Group Leader meetings
* Coordinating internal and external meetings across teams and locations
* Processing travel and entertainment expenses for the Executive Team
* Making purchases and processing purchase card expenses
* Creating and maintaining a list of recommended hotels, external meeting rooms, catering services and restaurants in our key locations
* Supporting Executive Team with presentation formatting, collating agendas and following up on actions as needed.
* Providing ad-hoc support
* Excellent attention to detail, organised and a natural problem solver
* Experience with managing complex diaries and booking meetings
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience in supporting a team of people and managing multiple projects simultaneously, whilst being able to identify priorities
* Someone who is resourceful and uses their own initiative
* Proactive in following-up and confident in managing conflicting requests and expectations
* Strong interpersonal skills and is always approachable and professional
* Experience in working with cross functional teams across various locations and time-zones
* Confident using different or new software and systems
Please apply online now if you believe you have the right qualities and experience for a role like this
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser