To work collaboratively as part of a support team to provide efficient and professional end-to-end administration support to a team of recruitment consultants and their clients and candidates.
Areas of Responsibility:
1. General Administration
Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the administration area. As well as ad hoc duties, this would include the following:
* Provide courteous telephone support and accurate taking of messages on behalf of the whole team.
* General update and maintenance of the information kept on the database.
* Ensure that high standards are maintained in the reception of all visitors.
* Travel reservations and restaurant bookings for consultants.
* Processing expense claims for the consultants.
1. Project Manage Assignments
* Preparation and research of client visit packs information to support consultants and candidates.
* Assist in the preparation of all documentation associated with winning and delivering business.
* Responsible for keeping paper and electronic assignment files up-to-date.
* Creating weekly Progress Reports on Assignments and forwarding to clients.
* Extensive diary management; booking client and candidate appointments/interviews.
* Providing meeting confirmation details and associated information to candidates and clients.
* Updating candidates on progress, when required.
* Accurately taking feedback from candidates and/or clients, and relaying back, in the absence of the consultants.
* Assist in the preparation of Client Shortlist Presentation Packs.
* Assist with the development of systems, processes and procedures to ensure continued quality service to clients, candidates and contacts.
* Ensure knowledge of Strategic Dimensions IT systems and processes enables day to day trouble shooting and support of consultants on small problems, without continual recourse to additional support.
* Assist with the co-ordination of promotional events, such as functions, seminars and conferences.
* Manage and assist with any ad-hoc projects as required.
* Monitoring stationery stocks, including an ample supply of consultant business cards and brochures.
* Covering for other Executive Assistants during holidays/sickness