Established Over 20 within the industry - now home to over 25 staff, my client is a true specialist in the Medical field of Air Conditioning and now operates upon private medical sectors in the UK / Ireland successfully.
Today they have tasked to find an Service Administrator who is based in Essex to peform duties within their headquarters. This role is primarily responsible for assisting the service team with their administrative duties.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00.
Responsibilities to include:-
* Raising jobs for all work carried out by our engineers and ensuring they are completed and kept up to date.
* Assisting with scheduling engineers daily work within the designated areas.
* Assisting with taking breakdowns and arranging attendance.
* Locating parts from stores and ensuring they reach the required locations on time.
* Ensuring all the Administrative duties within the service department are completed and kept up to date.
* Answering the phone and liaising with customers, employees and general public.
* Greeting customers and other reception duties as and when required.
* Organising files on the shared drives.
* Assist team members where necessary and carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
The successful candidate should:-
* Have previous administration experience of at least 2 years.
* Have previous experience working within a service department.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Be able to priortise work in order of importance.
* Have good communication skills.
* Be computer Literate.
* Be able to work in a busy environment.
* Be a Good team player.
* Be Pro active in their approach to work.
Interviews are available ASAP- what are you waiting for?!
Perhaps you have worked in Air conditioning recently and would like to reconsider or maybe your an engineer in another location who is within Air Conditioning and seeking a change? GET IN TOUCH I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
Call me, email me or click apply!
If your CV is of interest, we will call you within 5 working days to discuss- feel free to call us earlier if you want to!
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles