Office Administrator - £22k - 37.5 hours per week (9-5 with 3:30pm finish on Friday)
A leading software provider in their field is looking for an Office Administrator to join it's small but vibrant team in the centre of Brighton. To be successful you will be highly organised, professional with great attention to detail. You will be able to work autonomously when required and as part of a team.
In return for hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to progress. Within this company long-term exciting careers can be forged.
* Office management duties such as purchasing of stationery and supplies, organizing the recycling, stock control etc.
* Managing and setting up meeting rooms and hospitality
* Booking and arranging hotels, car hire and parking for employees and visitors
* Assisting with other administrative activities, such as filing, scanning, shredding.
* Mail Shots
* Arranging post, collecting and distributing deliveries
* Minute taking
* Calendar Management
* Meeting room booking and hospitality
* Some reception duties, including receiving all switchboard calls, fielding sales calls, welcoming visitors and arranging refreshments etc.
* Ad hoc projects and tasks as required
* Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
* Established admin background
* A strong focus on quality and service
* Hard working and target driven
* Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Able to communicate confidently and build rapport with both internal and external customers
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Enjoy working to tight deadlines
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age