Do you have previous Financial Services experience?
* Do you have a proven track record in an Account Management, Relationship Management or Sales role?
* Would you like to earn uncapped commission with OTE of 11K plus while working business hours in an office based role?
Anderson Knight is recruiting a Telephone Business Account Manager exclusively for one of our new Financial Services clients that specialise in various Mortgage Secured Lending and Buy to Let products based in Glasgow City Centre.
This is a full time and permanent role that will offer opportunity and uncapped bonus (OTE 11K) plus salary...
As a Telephone Business Account Manager YOUR role will be to manage inbound and outbound calls from clients who are Brokers, Mortgage Advises or Reps and also working hand in hand with a Business Development Manager out on the field to manage the territory of the Glasgow area to maintain and develop relationships to promote various lending products and services while meeting KPIs and carrying out admin tasks to earn a competitive salary and earn uncapped bonus with OTE of 50K.
* Providing support to new and existing clients promoting and answering questions on policy and products
* Working hand in hand with a business Development Manager on the filed
* Following up queries made to the sales team
* Providing support on technical portal for clients
* Converting warm leads from potential customers who have expressed an interested
* Working to KPI’s to earn uncapped bonus
* Resolving email enquiries from customers
* Handling email enquires
* Provide support to Field based BDM’s
* Undertaking new client registration checks to ensure client is legally regulated to promote products and services
* Highlighting new leads to relevant BDM
* Build pipeline and follow up on calls and quotes
* Helping clients with enquires regarding the internal portal
* Essential you have experience in an Account Management, Business Development , Relationship Management or some sort of sales role that you have been promoting products and services
* Experience working in a Financial Services background is a must
* Promoting Mortgages or Financial Service products is advantageous
* Call handling experience
* Can overcome objections and build rapport
* MS Office competent - Word, Excel, Outlook
* Able to work to service level agreements or KPI’s
* Driven and self-motivated
* Takes pride in their role
* Strong communication skills
* Problem solving and quality focused
* Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
***NO cold calling involved***
So if you have the experience, skill set and desire to thrive in this role and take advantage of a competitive salary with uncapped bonus with an OTE of 11K on top of your salary then please send in your CV for this exciting opportunity.
This is a role and a company that will also offer opportunity to progress and will support you on a career plan to progress