Legal Administrative Assistant - Redhill - Permanent Position (35 hours pw)
Department: Residential Conveyancing
A long well established top 200 law firm with offices in Surrey and South West London are looking for a confident, professional Admin Assistant to join their busy team in Redhill.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to support to our busy Residential Conveyancing team.
* Ensuring that all files are opened, closed and archived in accordance with the firm's procedures
* Ensuring that all compliance is carried out on all files
* Requesting property searches and documents
* Schedule deeds and archiving files
* To provide an efficient and friendly service to clients.
What you'll need:
* Adopt a business like, polite and sensible approach in your telephone and written dealings with clients, other solicitors and third parties
* Adhere to the client care standards set out in the firm's terms of business and Standards Manuals
* Write letters and produce documents in so far as possible in plain English and with a high quality of presentation
* GCSE English and Maths at A-C or equivalent
* A-Level Law is desirable or legal experience
* Knowledge of legal terminology and principles
* Good Standard of written and spoken English
* Committed to excellent client care
* Skills, Attributes and Key Competencies
* Good knowledge and experience of administration systems
* Good knowledge of Word and Excel
* Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
* Ability to work under pressure.
Are you a dedicated, professional Admin Assistant with previous experience within a law firm?
Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age