As part of the Billing Services team within the Service Centre. The purpose of this role is to generate and distribute high volumes of invoices, to clients on a daily basis to meet set SLA's. The role will involve a high level of processing and checking for accuracy. Distribution of invoices will involve email, post and submitting into client invoice portals.
Fircroft is a leading global provider of HR and Recruitment solutions to the Natural Resource and Engineering Sectors. With offices in 45 countries, Fircroft employs over 600 staff globally delivering services to some of the world's best known companies. Turnover currently stands at £900m, Fircroft is one of the largest and most successful privately-owned businesses based in the North West of England. Built on the foundation of outstanding brand values.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Weekly, monthly and adhoc invoice and credit note generation in compliance with procedures and invoice accuracy to meet a standard acceptable to Fircroft.
* Responsible for generating all invoices on specific payrolls based on the Payroll calendars and within a specific region.
* Distribution of invoices direct to the clients by email, post or submitting into client invoice portals.
* Data entry and invoice submission into a variety of external client invoice portals.
* Ensuring that specific clients invoicing are passed to the Quality Management team for 100% quality checks.
* Confirming correctness of invoicing and credit notes (including back up detail) plus releasing invoicing/credit note documentation according to agreed processes.
* Ensuring that all correct information is gathered for every credit note generated, to ensure that they can be analysed through credit note anlysis.
* Production of manual invoices for other areas of the business such as per
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
Key Attributes and Experience
* Experienced in raising manual and computerised invoices and credit notes is an advantage.
* Experience in resolving queries and client issues would be an advantage.
* Accounts, Invoicing or payroll experience would be an advantage.
* Ability to work as part of a team, but equally work well using own initiative to work alone.
* Organised with ability to work under pressure, keeping to deadlines and ability to work with targets and agreed SLA's.
* Good communication skills.
* Good organisational skills.
* Good attention to detail and accuracy.
* Microsoft software experience preferred, with Excel and Outlook is a must.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application