I am currently recruiting on behalf of my Manufacturing based client for a full time and Permanent Sales Administrator. The role of sales administrator is to aid sales colleagues and departmental Managers by ensuring the department runs in an efficient and productive manner.
The daily duties of the role consist of:
· Order raising and checking to ensure accuracy.
· Contract Management
· Liaising with the production team to ensure that customer expectation levels are met.
· Transport requests - Speaking with haulage companies to arrange deliveries.
· Test Certificates - Ensuring these are provided to customers where required.
· Stock Monitoring - Prime and Non-prime products to facilitate the Sales Strategy
· Support with Purchasing of Steel & Packaging for customer orders.
· Labelling of material - for external processing
· Liaising with external processors and seeking updates on specific jobs.
· The filing of sales orders
· Order processing and contract review
· Excellent attention to detail
· Making pro-active sales calls in pursuit of new business
· Generating new leads for the sales department
Candidates must be highly motivated and able to work as an individual or as part of a team
This is a full time and permanent position based in Coventry.
The role offers a competitive annual salary, along with a bonus scheme, company pension, Cash Plan Health Care and the opportunity to develop and progress within an established organisation.
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who might be, please contact Ella at our Coventry branch