Success Recruit are currently working with a Construction company based in Witham who are seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their dynamic and friendly team.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within the construction industry or a building company.
The successful Sales Administrator will be expected to:
* Have excellent customer service skills and communication skills
* Be able to solve problems quickly and effectively
* Be hardworking and dedicated
* Use their own initiative
The successful Sales Administrator will be rewarded with:
* Working for a global and established company
* Being a part of team of hardworking and likeminded individuals
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the Sales Administrator is to support the everyday processing of orders and ensuring accuracy when inputting information on to systems whilst dealing excellent customer service to customers and suppliers.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Providing quotations to customers
* Advising customers on products
* Processing and inputting orders in a timely manner
* Liaising with suppliers to organise deliveries directly to customers
* Providing solutions to problems which arise with products and orders
* Creating and sending invoices
* Providing credit notes for any returned or faulty products
* Other office admin tasks
Monday to Friday – 8:30AM-5:00PM
£20,000 - £23,000 Dependent on Experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within