The role is inside IR35
Our Client are currently seeking an Asset Information Coordinator to provide a service to effectively expedite, manage, monitor, support and deliver timely, accurate Asset Data and information generated and supplied by contractors and thirds parties.
Support and collaborate with both Site Delivery Teams and Contractors in maintaining effective control and management of Asset data in compliance with our Client's Technical set of requirements and specifications.
Support and facilitate the delivery of the Asset Data and Information in line with the Employer information requirements, specifications and processes ensuring effective capture, storage, control and handover of all formally released/issued Asset data deliverables.
Provide support, direction, guidance to all stakeholders to ensure the project information management and Asset Data requirements, processes, procedures and systems are clearly understood and properly utilised by all.
Be a first point of contact to the Site Delivery Teams and Contractors for Asset Information queries, requests and educating them in the necessary processes and data provision templates
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven and practical experience of managing Asset Data and information activities in a large organisation or a large multi-disciplined project, with multiple contracts and stakeholder’s interests.
* Good knowledge of Asset Data and data management systems and process within engineering and construction organizations
* Competent and comfortable processing large volumes of data following predefined processes and methodologies
* Good communicator and interpersonal skills who can liaise with all levels of staff within Crossrail, Contractor teams and 3rd Party Organisations.
* Team player with positive “can do” attitude.
* Good experience of using typical MS office computer applications, such as MS Word, Excel, Office & Outlook