Great opportunity to join a growing company, multi-functional role, varied and interesting work, salary £18-22k
We are currently recruiting for a receptionist administrator to work within an expanding law firm, based in Hemel Hempstead.
This is a pivotal role providing assistance to lawyers and support staff within the firm.
Your warm and welcoming personality will be a real asset as you meet and greet, handle phone calls and chase up information. You’ll be organised and pro-active, with prior experience providing admin support in a busy environment.
* First point of contact for incoming calls - handling phone calls and meeting clients who call into the office, answering queries and taking messages
* Deal with all aspects of general admin and legal compliance
* Managing the general email in box
* Diary management for 5 people
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and scanning
* Updating calendars daily
What the client is looking for:
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a reception, customer services, admin role
* A warm and welcoming personality with the confidence to handle enquiries, queries and issues
* Legal experience or qualifications are an asset but not essential
* Computer literacy in relevant software packages (Microsoft Office 2010)
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to cope with pressure and always maintain a calm manner
What’s in it for you:
* No 2 days are the same!
* Great opportunity to grow and develop
* Salary: £18k - £22k
* Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5.30pm
* Benefits: 28 days holidays including bank holidays + 1 week at Christmas
* Free parking
* Working with a lovely, supportive team!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted