Administrator - Central Bristol - Temporary - up to £22,000 per annum
Our centrally located client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team. This is a temporary role and therefore applicants must be available immediately. This role works closely with document production and therefore attention to detail and working experience within a similar role would be advantageous.
* Take responsibility for updating structure charts and uploading them to their intranet.
* There is a backlog from that needs to be dealt with.
* Working with another Administrator, to manage policy reviews: chasing policy owners; making amendments to documents, uploading them to the intranet and publishing news stories about policy changes.
* Working with the Document Production team to deal with requests for precedent changes; process amendments to legal precedents; uploading them to the intranet.
* Working with the Document Production Team to deal with firm wide precedent review – chasing precedent owners for review; keeping a tracker; making amendments or archiving precedents.
* Working with the Document Production Team to process amendments to Practical Law annotations – dealing with request; making amendments on the Practical Law site and updating the central list with details of the changes.
What is required:
* Proven working experience within a similar role
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to deal with doing the same type of tasks over and over.
* Highly competent with Word – knowledge or understanding of document styles and using template would be an advantage.
* Competent with Excel, PDFs and ideally Visio or workflow / chart software
* Experience of using OneNote for guidance and SharePoint useful but not essential
* Able to identify efficiencies in processes
* Able to update user guides