Do you have experience within Property Management/Maintenance or facilities?
The successful person
Duties will include
* Resolve enquiries from both existing and potential Tenants and Landlords to a consistently high standard
* Arrange and undertake routine, periodic end of tenancy property inspections, report to Landlords and resolve any maintenance issues
* Obtain quotations, issue work orders whilst monitoring the quality of repair and maintenance works
* Record contractor invoices for approval and payment
* Monitoring Gas Safety, Electrical and Legionella Risk Assessment renewals
* Process end of tenancy procedures and deposits
* Negotiate and implement tenancy renewals
* Promote the service and the business to potential landlords.
Skill and experience required
* Previous experience in similar role essential - Property, New build or Social Housing
* Good IT skills - MS office suite
* Professional telephone manner and a high attention to detail
In return the company are offering the opportunity to develop your career in property within a highly reputable well-established business. They offer a great range of benefits including well appointed central Nottingham offices.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment