Are you an experienced administration, office or front of house professional with a fantastic eye for detail? Want to play an important role in a long-established law firm? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to take the next step up in your career as a Junior Secretary.
As a Junior Secretary, you’ll support our Patent Secretaries by completing a range of admin and secretarial tasks.
Your duties will include:
- Handling telephone and email queries
- Making amendments to letters, emails and specifications for nominated Attorneys
- Arranging meetings
- Audio typing from dictation
- Providing cover for reception when required
To join us as a Junior Secretary, you’ll need:
- At least one year’s administration, office or front of house experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word
- A highly-organised approach and superb attention to detail
- Strong teamworking skills and a proactive approach
- The ability to use your initiative and think on your feet
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Admin Clerk, Secretary or Receptionist.
With offices in Bristol, Leamington Spa, London, Munich and Sheffield, Withers & Rogers are one of Europe’s largest dedicated intellectual property law firms.
Established more than 130 years ago, we remain as passionate as ever about delivering the very best for our clients. Today, we’re honoured to work with a fantastic client base, including many renowned, innovative organisations based across the world.
We are now looking for a Junior Secretary to join us in Bristol and support the Patent Secretaries in our Advanced Engineering team.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
- Pension plan with employer and employee contributions
- Give as you earn scheme
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Cycle to work scheme and interest-free season ticket loan for travel
- Group life assurance and childcare scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Sabbatical policy allowing a one month career break after three years' service, or three months after five years' service
- 23 days’ holiday (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
We believe that our people are our business and we work hard to attract, recruit and retain individuals who can help us deliver excellence, both now and in the future.
With a strong focus on learning and development, we take great pride in our induction and training programmes, which enable our staff to build on their existing expertise and rise to new challenges.
So, if you are looking to develop a career to be proud of with a leading intellectual property law firm, we want to hear from you.
Webrecruit and Withers & Rogers are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Junior Secretary, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency