Our client is a manufacturing organisation. They are based near Tolworth in Surrey.
The role: our client is looking for a strong recruiter to take ownership on the inhouse recruitment. This ranges from 5-10 vacancies which cover from operations to head office roles. This is interim contract 3 months plus
* Liaising across departments with hiring managers and recruitment agencies
* Qualifying roles with hiring managers,
* Editing /revising jobs specs and placing adverts (via social media and job boards)
* Sourcing for candidates using a wide range of different methods
* Ensuring recruitment processes are followed and are consistent
* Organising and conducting interviews; telephone, face to face, assessment centre.
* Producing KPI reports and trend analysis
* General administration - use of all MS package (Including word/ excel)
* Full 360 recruitment experience sourcing candidates for blue & white collar roles
* Recruitment admin - good working knowledge / experience of all MS packages