Senior SEO / Organic Search Strategist
Location: Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ
Salary: £27,000 to £36,000 dependent on experience plus many benefits.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency. Last year we are proud to have won; Most Effective Agency at the Performance Marketing Awards and Search Agency of the Year at the Northern Digital Awards.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and highly capable Senior SEO expert to join our team.
Working alongside our account management and content marketing teams you will be responsible for defining our client’s SEO strategies, growing their organic performance and delivering workflow on a portfolio including some of the biggest brands in the UK.
We work as a team to ensure what we deliver is best in class and need someone that can share in our values and success.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO and the drive to push our clients’ organic performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on client’s websites
• Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors’ websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
• Complete in-depth reviews of our clients’ content creating a gap analysis and recommending detailed content plan.
• Constantly monitor client’s SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
• Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
• Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
• Attend client meetings or conference calls when required to support the Account Management or New Business teams
Relevant skills and experience:
• Previous SEO experience in an agency or client-side role - ideally 3 years or more
• Experience using Google Analytics and technical SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Oncrawl.
• Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
• Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues
• Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
Our culture and rewards:
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
• Relaxed and fun atmosphere with casual dress code
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
• 25 Days Holiday (after 2 years’ service)
• Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
• Christmas and Summer company parties
• Games room with air hockey, foozball etc
• Free parking, tea, coffee, fruit and monthly full breakfast
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert SEO team, we want to hear from you