This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Digital to join an award-winning agency in a strategic leadership role. The Head of Digital will focus on digital work across the full agency portfolio clients, leading teams to ensure fully integrated plans and industry leading digital output.
The Head of Digital will join a forward-thinking agency that underpins their planning strategy with data and analytics in order to maximise impact for their clients.
They are growth focussed and have grown both headcount, revenue and client portfolio year on year. You would be joining an agency who take great care of their staff giving them great rates of retention achieved through promotion opportunities, training and access to a fantastic client base.
The Head of Digital is a strategic leadership position, from a top level the HoD will head up the agency’s digital activation teams, and oversee that all teams (PPC, paid social, display, programmatic, content, SEO etc) have the resources and tools required. The Head of Digital will be responsible for innovation and improvements across process and tools in order to enhance the agency’s digital planning and buying offering. And will head up digital thought leadership initiatives internally as well as in the wider industry, at industry events for example.
The HoD will also head up senior stakeholder relationships externally with clients as well as internally with senior members of teams (the head of digital teams) and will work closely with offline activation teams as well as the client servicing teams (for UK and international clients) ensuring that all digital plans are fully connected and integrated across teams.
· Proven experience across digital planning and strategy from a digital marketing agency. Excellent understanding of all digital channels and connectivity between these.
· Ideally, previous hands on experience with running online campaigns across Adwords/Double Click/Facebook etc.
· Prior experience in programmatic and excellent knowledge of programmatic tools.
· Forward thinking and innovative leader of new technologies that can enhance strategy development, planning and implementation.
· Proven experience managing teams.
This is a live role with a key client. For full details and immediate consideration, please submit an application ASAP