Our client with offices based in Peterborough are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing manager on a fulltime permanent basis. This is a brand-new position and you will initially be in a standalone role so you will be expected to get your hands dirty. You will have al responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy for the UK market.
* Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
* Manage and oversee the digital marketing channels in UK
* Measure ROI and KPIs
* Prepare and manage digital marketing budget and reports month by month
* Oversee all the social media accounts and manage online content.
* Track SEO and Google Analytics data an make complex analysis
* Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
* Design and oversee of our new multichannel marketing.
* Develop and monitor campaign budgets both for existing customers and new customers.
* Identify the latest trends within digital marketing methods affecting our industry and how we could develop our marketing strategy and tactics.
* Analyse and measure campaigns
* Initiate new and innovative digital marketing campaigns.
To be considered for this role you MUST have relevant experience within Digital Marketing and ideally have a recognised qualification. The company offer an attractive salary and the role is to start on the 2nd January 2020. Your first day will be at the annual company general meeting in the Nordic countries so you Must have a valid passport…
Interviews to happen asap