46 Stanborough Green, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6XH, UK
We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Marketing Communications Specialist you will be responsible for creating key marketing material targeted towards regional needs, on a global scale. You will also lead the local UK marketing functions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Communications Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Marketing Communications Specialist you will be responsible for creating bespoke marketing content, targeted for regional needs, adapting marketing and event concepts across all areas.
2. You will effectively utilise global frameworks to create regional and local content and be able to adapt material design to aid global sales force. You will also be expected to adapt training materials for internal use.
3. It is your responsibility to act as a key asset in the creation of English language copy for campaigns and marketing collateral across the European territory.
4. You will take the lead in the execution of social media, regional/local events, marketing campaigns and social media posts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Communications Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in marketing or a related subject e.g. Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertisement.
2. Proven industry experience in marketing and/or advertising.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in a life science industry and/or international experience is desirable and would benefit your application.
Key Words: | marketing | digital marketing | advertisement | international | European | localization | operational marketing | sales force | copywriting | english copy | social media | social media management | media content | science | life science | technical science | technical marketing | marketing collateral | scientific journals | marketing realization | biology | biological sciences | SEO | CRM | Customer relationship management | google Ad words | google analytics | search engine optimization |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves