Our Client is One of UK's leading Healthcare Providers and they are currently seeking for a committed Physiotherapist. As a Physiotherapist you will be working in a highly reputed Hospital service within the Sheerness area.
This special hospital provide a rehabilitation-focused inpatient approach to care. There are 40 beds available and the hospital takes patients directly from their own homes, and from the acute Trusts. They are able to provide end of life and stroke care.
As a Physiotherapist your day to day duties include:
· To work as an autonomous practitioner within a multi-disciplinary team to provide specialist assessment and treatment of patients who have had a Stroke.
· To empower patients to remain central to the decision making regarding their own care and encourage self-management as appropriate.
· To support and supervise junior staff within the Stroke Team.
· To work in partnership with other health and social care professionals, providing specialist advice and joined up care.
· To provide ongoing support, clinical supervision and appraisal to less senior staff.
· To demonstrate leadership skills and contribute to the day to day co-ordination of the overall caseload, deputising for more senior staff and assist with service development as appropriate.
An ideal Physiotherapist must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
· Degree in Physiotherapy
· Motivating, Innovative and adaptable
· Ability to work flexibly across specialities as need arises
· Hold HCPC (Physiotherapist)
· Strong Communication
· Organisation Skills
· Flexible Approach
· Ensure to deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey
The successful Physiotherapist will receive an excellent Band 6. We currently have Full Time and Part Time roles available. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· NHS pension
· Access to Learning and Development to further support your progression
· Workshops and ELearning to support your courses for your development
· 40% off Trains
· Products such as holidays.
· Access to central online health and lifestyle platform/healthy recipes, activity challenges and support information about mental health
· Flexible working patterns to support your work/life balance
To be considered for this position you must have Degree in Physiotherapy and hold HCPC (Physiotherapist)
Reference ID: 3883
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Sharon Stuart on 01216380567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.