My client in Salford is looking to recruit an experienced HGV Class 2 Driver for an ongoing position based out of their waste & recycling centre.
Collecting commercial and industrial waste around the Salford area which you be going out in a small team of 3 people and must be prepared to do the loading aspect as well. Please be aware this role will involve a lot of manual work and on foot, so candidates will need to be psychically fit.
Working hours and pay rate:
- 06:45 -16:00 roughly
- Tuesday to Friday with the occasional Monday
- £10.64 p/h although we can offer higher to Ltd/Umbrella Drivers.
- Paid a minimum 9 hours a day.
- 1 years experience with Class 2 (HGV) vehicles.
- UK Class 2 License
- Digital Tacho
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes. IN, DD & DR codes must not be accepted.
If you are interested in this position please apply with a full and up to date CV showing past experience and relevant references