An opportunity currently exists to join Briggs, an established and expanding company specialising in the supply of Marine and Environmental services.
The Mooring Assistant will contribute towards the safe and efficient delivery of mooring services within the Port of Liverpool.
Principal Responsibilities Include;
· Working as part of a team to moor ships at various locations in and around the Port of Liverpool.
· Communicating effectively with Supervisors and colleagues to provide an effective service.
· Operating a hand-held VHF for communicating with colleagues and vessels.
· Driving a company vehicle for the purpose of transporting yourself and other colleagues to a work site.
· Adherence to all company procedures and policies.
· Carrying out any other task deemed appropriate by management, at other Briggs sites including but not limited to bridge operation and operation of Shore Tension equipment.
· Practical Line Handling skills
· Full Driving Licence
· Experience of working within shipping or a Port environment
You will receive an excellent reward package commensurate with your experience as well as the opportunity for career development within our organisation.
Closing Date: Monday 18 February 2019