Job Title: Designer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Designer to join our client’s creative team based in Bournemouth.
As a Designer, you’ll be working closely with the Design Director and Creative Director in producing visuals and concepts as briefed, accurately and on time.
You’ll ideally have at least 5 years’ experience working within creative agencies in a similar role, as well as possessing an excellent, eye-catching portfolio that demonstrates your skills and abilities.
You must be a dab hand with the Adobe Creative suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Illustration skills would be an added advantage, as would any knowledge of digital production, 3D and After Effects.
As well as this, you must also be a creative thinker, have a flexible approach, possess strong communication/team working skills and show initiative.
What you will receive in return:
* 25 days’ holiday per annum, with an additional day’s leave for your birthday
* Career progression/training opportunities
* Life Assurance and Income Protection Scheme
* Private Medical Health Cover and Cash plan
* Subsidised gym
* Recognition Scheme
* Matched company pension contribution of up to 4% of your annual salary
* DMA membership with access to great resources as well as opportunities to learn and develop in your career
* An excellent working environment, and a competitive salary.
It is important that you include a portfolio and a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy