Our CQC OUTSTANDING Branch in Slough is looking for a dynamic care professional to join their fantastic team!
Westminster Homecare have an office based the Slough area dedicated to providing top quality care. Our aim is to support our service users in their own home to live happy, fulfilled independent lives.
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit experienced Senior Carer/Team Leader / Field Care Supervisor to manage and develop our existing care staff and ensure that we continue to deliver exceptional OUTSTANDING care.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience within the care sector and have a real passion to ensure that our Care Staff are Developed and our Service Users receive the highest possible level of care.
* To assist in the efficient running and the management, supervision and training of care and support staff
* To undertake new service user assessments
* To maintain ongoing service user compliance, by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews
* To undertake MAR chart and daily log audits
* To conduct spot checks
* Provide ongoing supervision to the senior care team
* To observe, monitor and report to the Registered Manager, any significant changes in the service user’s health or well-being, liaising with professionals within the multi-disciplinary team, as appropriate
* To record all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures.
* To undertake on-call duties as directed and record all activities to the office
What we will offer you in return: Generous On-Call Payment • Competitive salary • Continuous training and development • An opportunity to progress within a growing company • Pension Scheme • Career Support • A friendly and supportive team • Refer a friend incentives