* Supporting, maintaining and developing our IT infrastructure
* Liaising with third parties engaged in hosting and supporting our systems
* Developing our IT systems and processes and positively promoting our IT policies and procedures across the business
* Maintaining secure systems in alignment with PCI and GDPR standards
* Ensuring that change management processes are followed for system/software changes
* Providing advice and support to other IT team members
* Supporting IT users
Key competencies & skills:
* Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to analyse IT issues and work under pressure to provide technical solutions.
* Excellent knowledge of: Microsoft server and desktop systems; VMWare; VSphere; Cisco firewalls and switches; TCP/IP; switching; routing; smtp; proxy servers; DHCP and DNS; IT hardware; VOIP telephone systems; IT security issues
* Demonstrable experience of working in a systems support/development role within an IT function
* Project management skills
* Ability to liaise and communicate with people at all levels across the business
There are also a number of company benefits, including, pension plan, company discount on products and services, cycle to work scheme and BUPA health care, as well as plenty of career progression opportunities