An opportunity has arisen for a Principal Studio Engineer to join the team of a world-class sports car manufacturer, as they deliver a wide range of state-of-the-art vehicles in their mission to remain at the forefront of innovation within the automotive industry. Our clients growing reputation for producing some of the world's most admired race cars means that they require a Principal Studio Engineer with the ability to support an innovative team of engineers, as they focus on providing customers with a variety of remarkably unique models.
What to expect as a Principal Studio Engineer?
• Support the chief engineer and senior design manager in developing the surfaces whilst ensuring that quality has been maintained throughout the design and production
• Deliver a set of surface models that define the exterior and interior of a vehicle that meet all attribute and feasibility targets
• Support the surface modelling and clay development teams by providing the information required for them to meet their targets
To be considered for the Principal Studio Engineer role, we require candidates to:
• Be educated to degree level and have an advanced understanding of vehicle design to chief engineer standard
• Be proficient in CATIA to be able to create schemes and make drawings to support non CAD activities
• Pay exceptional attention to detail with the ability to understand complex design issues and balance styling and engineering requirements
To find out more information on the Principal Studio Engineer role, contact Leanne on:
(phone number removed)