£38,000 to £40,000
* Complete any fault finding/call out visits effectively and efficiently, providing technical support and planning their workload effectively.
* Responsible for being familiar with all aspects of lifts and technology of clients and other manufacturers.
* Working on both new installation and modernisation projects.
* Providing fault finding and technical support to a team of engineers.
* Lift and handling under LOLER regulations.
* Preparing accurate inspection reports and submittal for approval and processing.
* Preferably hold an NVQ Level 4 qualification, although they will consider candidates who are qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
* Good time management skills.
* Proven track record within the lift industry.
About the Client:
* Our client, specialists in the Elevator industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Technician / Tester based around the County Durham, Tyne & Wear area to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
* Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
* Contact Sam Cubitt via email or you can call him on (phone number removed) and 07 (Apply online only)
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out