The Finegreen Group is working in partnership with an NHS organisation based in the North West that requires an experienced interim Financial Accountant for a three-month assignment commencing in January.
A requirement has arisen for an experienced NHS Financial Accountant to provide support to the organisation leading up to the end of the financial year. The post holder will provide support to the organisation which will include ledger management, financial reporting and national & regional returns.
Key experience and skills required;
- Educated to degree level (ideally in a finance or business discipline) or equivalent level of experience within the NHS;
- Be a member of a professional accountancy body either nationally or internationally;
- NHS Finance and costings experience;
- Ability to present data clearly and succinctly;
- Good functional knowledge of other Microsoft Office products (eg Access, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc);
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
If you have the experience and skills detailed above and would like to apply for this role please forward an up to date CV to Richard Haggarty at The Finegreen Group using the apply link on this page