Band 6 CPN needed for Community Mental Health Team – Adult Eating Disorder Service Day Care (Monday-Friday) – Farnham, Surrey
A Band 6 CPN is required for the Community Mental Health Team role working with adults in Farnham, Surrey. The contract is for a minimum period of 3 months.
The service is looking for candidates who can work Monday-Friday (8am-4pm) visiting individuals in the community. You will require a full driving licence and to own your own vehicle in order to travel around the community.
The hourly rate for the role is £25ph.
Roles and Duties
You will be travelling around the community visiting patients at home acting as the key care coordinator to assess the individual’s needs and prescribe medication/services. You will deliver a high quality community nursing service to adults with eating disorders.
You should be capable of managing your own caseload whilst working in an organised, professional manner to high standards. The role will also require you to supervise other staff members in the delivery of care.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- Daily payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested please send your CV