Band 5 RMNs needed for AMH team – Chertsey, Surrey - £19-29ph
Band 5 RMNs are required for the Adult Mental Health team working in Chertsey, Surrey. The contract is for a minimum period of 3 months.
The service is looking for candidates to work with adults in a 24/7 ward environment. Shifts will include long days, nights and weekends.
The hourly rates for the role are:
£19ph – Days
£24ph – Nights & Saturdays
£29ph – Sundays & Bank Holidays
Roles and Duties
You will be assessing and providing care for adult patients with mental health problems in a ward setting. You will deliver a high quality service to people with mental health problems.
You should be capable of managing your own caseload whilst working in an organised, professional manner to high standards.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- Daily payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested please send your CV