Experienced, driven administrator required for our Sudbury based client for this new role of Sales & operations administrator where you will be an integral member of their team and must be someone who has a clear desire to carry out all tasks to the highest standard especially whilst working to tight deadlines. In your role as Sales & Operations Administrator you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager to provide administrative support to the companies Commercial Sales Team. The purpose of your role as Sales & Operations Administrator is to be the facilitator for ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner and that ultimately, you provide an exceptional customer service.
* Enter order specification details into the company development system
* Process customer orders via the company ERP system and generating order paperwork for both the Production Team and the customer.
* Complete standard paperwork to raise credits and sundry invoices.
* Add details of requests into a database and liaising with internal team to ensure that they are able to complete any urgent requests on time.
* Update internal/customer-based status spreadsheets as a task is progressed.
* Retrieve technical information from the company ERP system (S21) and complete customer specific sheets and official declaration forms.
* Run and report data for various monthly reports.
* Arrange travel for Sales Team and customers, predominantly via the internet.
* Provide support and absence cover to our Reception Area.
* General data inputting: timesheet information.
* Maintain general stationary supplies and replenish via the internet.
* Must possess a positive “can do“ attitude
* Have strong administration experience ideally gained within manufacturing
* Must be computer literate and have previous experience in using an in-house company system.
* Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
* Good organisational skills and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner, whilst maintaining accuracy.
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
* Have a key eye of detail always ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standard
Benefits to you
* Competitive Salary £17-19k plus bonus
* Pension scheme
* Profit share bonus
* Sick pay
* Career advancements available
* Opportunity to work for a very long standing and well-respected company
* Free Parking
* Comprehensive induction programme along with full systems training
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful