My client are bringing their PR function 'in-house' and are looking for someone to communicate the value of the organisation to potential, new and existing partners, to enhance the brand in the industry and to further the PR strategy internally. They are looking for engaging press releases, speaking opportunities, thought leadership articles, industry press co-ordination, management of social media accounts, maintenance of the website and SEO, as well as assisting with award entries and industry event management.
An exciting and truly diverse role!
Day to day responsibilities
* Writing engaging press releases and thought leadership articles around influencer marketing.
* Sell into the press and find opportunities to publish new articles into.
* Establish and secure speaking panels and opportunities at high profile events for the directors.
* Researching industry related events for colleagues to attend.
* Researching, writing and submitting entries to industry related awards.
* Supporting on the SEO strategy for the company.
* Researching and writing responses to requests for information from the media and managing the press inbox, ensuring queries are dealt with efficiently, escalating as required
* Maintenance of the press database; updating and cleansing as required; researching and collating new editorial leads and key contacts
* Top-level knowledge of influencer marketing
* Some PR experience, ideally from an agency background.
* Excellent creative writing skills for both trade and consumer press.
* Ability to building strong relationships with key media personnel.
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* The ability to work within tight deadlines, with a flexible approach.
* An interest in technology and transport is desirable but not essential by any means.
* Knowledge of WordPress and a basic understanding of SEO.
* Strong social media skills, across all platforms.
* A desire to form new contacts in the industry and network with personnel to build trust.
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Knowledge of Hubspot
This is an urgent vacancy, but unfortunately we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants