Location: Staplehurst, Kent
Salary: Negotiable, circa £35,000 - £50,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
Contract: Full time, Permanent however we would also consider part time for the right applicant
As a rapidly expanding company, Magnetic Shields is searching for a Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures, management reporting, KPI dashboards and review of sales estimates.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller role:
* Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
* Review and provide input into sales estimates
* Support month-end and year-end close process
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* Complete management reports and KPI dashboards
* Additional controller duties as necessary
* Proven working experience as a Financial controller or work with a big four firm in auditing or consulting
* 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
* Degree educated
* CIMA preferred
* Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
* Experience with creating financial statements
About the company:
Magnetic Shields Limited is a leading specialistin the manufacture of bespoke Mu-metal magnetic shieldingand the supply of Mu-metal sheet, foil and bar.
Magnetic Shields Limited are a rapidly expanding company having grown 30% year on year for the last two years. Magnetic Shields Limited have also recently purchased another company and are looking for further opportunities to acquire businesses.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on 'APPLY' today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please