Support Worker (Temporary on going shifts)
Basingstoke and surrounding areas
£10.00 - £11 ph (Dependent on shift)
Prism 7 Recruitment are working on behalf of the Care client to find passionate Support Workers who are experienced in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities
Key responsibilities of the Support Worker...
* Participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plan
* Maintain effective communication and liaison with service users
* Support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and events
* Maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
Experience required of the Support Worker...
* At least one year's previous experience
* NVQ in Health and Social Care
* Care certificates (in date or be prepared to renew)
* A track record in supporting people with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviours.
* Good knowledge of Care Standards & Regulations
If you are all of the above and looking for a new opportunity and a fantastic working environment, then contact the team at Prism 7 Recruitment now for further details