SALES EXECUTIVE (MATERNITY COVER)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity for an experienced sales representative to join a well-established agribusiness in Doncaster. The role is for 5 days a week, but can offer flexible working days, 3 / 4 days a week. 70% office based with the remaining travelling to customers across the UK, attending trade events and manning trade stands. Previous experience working in an agribusiness would be beneficial. A science degree preferably with knowledge of animal nutrition is a MUST. Candidates must be able to pick up the phone and have the confidence to speak to existing customers and develop new and existing accounts
- Building relationships with existing accounts and developing them further over the phone and face to face.
- Following up warm leads from trade events and shows
- Total account management from bringing new customers in to handling administration and resolving complaints.
- Tracking customers’ orders making sure all details are correct at all stages and problem solving when the need arises.
-Work closely with the MD and office team, ensuring clear communication at all times
- Have a can do attitude, not afraid to muck in with other office duties
- Ideally have previous sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys building solid relationships with customers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to existing and new customers
- Strong attention to detail and active listening experience
- Previous experience working in an agribusiness would be beneficial
- A science degree preferably with knowledge of animal nutrition is a MUST
A family run company
- Maternity Cover to start ASAP
- Challenging and varied role
- Parking on site
- 40p per mile car allowance when out visiting customers
- Use of Laptop and company mobile
- Office hours 8-5 1 hours lunch break
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organisations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
• From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
• It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law