Our client, a multi award-winning full-service search marketing agency based in Hooton, Cheshire are actively seeking a PPC specialist / Analyst to join their Digital Marketing team. The successful applicant will have experience of managing successful PPC campaigns but not a necessity. Full training can be provided - Mathematics / Business / Marketing graduates welcome!
You would be responsible for your own portfolio of PPC clients including everything relating to PPC from campaign setup, performance, feedback and recommendations, ultimately contributing to the life time value of the client to the business. This is an ROI driven role where campaigns are optimised to achieve monthly targets.
Your common tasks will include:
* Manage Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns
* Understanding and analyse website data from Google Analytics
* Create monthly reports on PPC activity and provide insight and recommendations
* Recommend website changes that will improve performance
* Liaise with our Account Managers, clients and our contacts at the search engines to resolve issues and develop campaigns
Relevant skills and experience:
* Experience of managing successful PPC campaigns
* Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
* Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
* Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales
* Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
Relevant desirable qualifications:
* Google Partners Qualifications
* Bing Ads Accredited Professional
* Google Analytics Individual Qualification
* Educated to degree level in Mathematics / Business / Marketing or similar
They offer highly competitive salaries depending on your skills and experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and join our clients expert Paid Search team we want to hear from you