Empowering Learning are seeking a Physics Specialist Science Teacher to join our clients "Outstanding" rated school starting as soon as possible. Our client is looking for an exceptional teacher who can teach Physics up to key stage 5 and General Science. Our client looks for every staff member to meet their "Outstanding" expectations and will not settle for anything less. The successful candidate will either work at an "Outstanding" level or be capable of doing so.
The role is to start as soon as possible for the remainder of the academic year with the possibility of extending into the new academic year.
* The ability to teach Physics up to Key stage 5 and General Science
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Ability to manage a class
* GCSE level with a minimum of Grade C in English and Maths.
* Confident and reliable
* Be able to provide two working references
Benefits to you:
* You will be assigned a dedicated consultant
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
* The opportunity to gain experience
* Fantastic growing School
* Term Time only
* Flexible work
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV today or contact Scott Irish on (phone number removed) or via email (url removed)