Sopra Banking Software is currently recruiting an Account Director to be responsible for a number of key strategic accounts and to assume responsibility and accountability for extending and developing the accounts using solid relationships with key stakeholders within the customer accounts.
As well as leveraging sales for existing installed products, the Client Account Director is responsible for creating demand and successfully selling our other software solutions within the assigned accounts.
There will be a strong focus on selling the products which support the Software Solutions business, focusing on mortgage lending, asset and car finance, core banking, collections, digital solutions.
The role requires the following experience:
* A demonstrable sales or account management track record of a minimum 5 years achieving in excess of 100% annual quota in selling high value banking solutions, application software and services in the financial markets.
* Direct experience of moving across accounts, winning business in other verticles/areas of the account.
* Demonstrably capable of managing complex sales processes and winning additional opportunities in excess of £3 million total contract value (TCV).
* Experience of winning business within Tier 1 & 2 UK banks and/or financial service institutions.
* Knowledge of the retail financial services market and an understanding of the solutions that address this market.
* Experience of engaging at multiple senior levels and business lines in UK FSI.
This role requires interaction with multiple levels of client contacts from project managers and technical team members up to and including senior executives from both business and technical functional areas.
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.
Sopra Banking Software is a banking and specialist finance software vendor, and a major global digital player. We have been supporting banks and financial institutions for almost 50 years. With in-depth knowledge of the banking industry, banking customers, and innovative technologies. The triple focus allows us to build powerful and agile software solutions and to implement them through value -added use cases.
We are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all our people can be themselves and success on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team