East London £42,500 + Benefits
A market leading automotive business is looking to employ a Vehicle Maintenance Unit Manager to manage their fleet located within East London.
Responsibilities of the role include:
You will be an experienced manager with knowledge of mechanics/fleet maintenance with experience in managing a team within a fleet services operation.
Skills & Experience
• Experience in Fleet Maintenance
• Experience in managing and leading teams
• Experience in working with key stakeholders
• Ensuring that all Health and Safety measures are met and are accountable for any incidents that may occur within the Depot
• Accountable for the effective management of all fleet resources and budgets, including innovation to identify cost reductions