Science (Physics) Teacher, High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire)
Are you a creative, forward-thinking, inclusive, caring and ambitious Science (Physics) Teacher with the drive and commitment to raise achievement?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Science (Physics) Teacher who can join a team of dedicated teachers and hard-working pupils.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Someone who cares passionately about supporting children both academically and across all aspects of their development
- An excellent teacher
- High expectations of both self and others
- Effective communication skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Someone who can contribute to the further development of the school
- Fresh and exciting ideas
- A team player
We can offer:
- An inclusive, caring ethos
- Friendly and well-behaved pupils
- Helpful and welcoming staff
- A supportive governing body
- A drive towards excellence
- Opportunities for professional development
To apply for this vacancy as a Science (Physics) Teacher, please email me your CV.