Experienced C-Suite PA/Executive Assistant with a proven track record of successfully supporting Senior Directors and Global Business Line Heads.
Key Strengths are that I am organised, motivated and hardworking. I am able to work independently as well as being a team player and problem solver. I can communicate at all levels and have the ability to be empathic but cut through the nonsense and focus on the job in hand.
Providing PA and business support to Global Head of Operations/London Branch Manager & Virtual Assistant to BL Heads of CIB Markets, Finance & Advisory:-
● Managing global schedules, setting up meetings, conference calls, Skype and telepresence.
● Juggling constant changes to make best use of managers' time by anticipating conflicts.
● Inbox management, flagging up priorities and deadlines by taking initiative to follow up actions.
● Taking minutes and distributing agenda and papers for BMC Management Committee meetings.
● Researching & organising global travel logistics including: (itineraries, cars, hotel, currency, visas).
● Processing expenses and generating expense reports within company policy using SAP.
● Coordinating Town Halls for Operations and preparing agendas for foreign visitors to the Branch.
● Managing small projects: Onesto travel migration, summer internship, Bad Weather Plan.
● Maintaining the global headcount sheets, Org charts and assisting with monthly KPIs reports.
● Coordination and preparation of the ExCo & Foreign Branches meeting papers.
● First point of contact in manager's absence. Available on blackberry out of hours.
● Compliance Training referent/Co-coordinator for London UBIS Branch.
● General Office Management: onboarding staff/ordering stationery/general communications.
Provided a high level of PA support to MD in constantly changing pressurized environment:-
● Managed constantly changing global diaries. Inbox management and data management.
● Undertook personal family work for MD.
● Responsible for setting up internal and external client meetings, M&A Town Halls, Manager Forums, team dinners and off-site events. Facilitated and assisted with the Annual EMEA European Marketing Conference for (200 people). Processed purchase requisitions and invoices.
● Successfully set up high volumes of multi-business travel itineraries & Visas for M&A team.
● Drafted agendas, emails, letters and presentations including pitch books (non-legal contents).
Provided Full PA support to Senior Partners & Directors. Responsible for the running of their offices:-
● Responsible for setting up all logistics for client meetings, seminars, network events, appointments, lunches, client dinners (The Legendary Dinner, Economist Dinner and golfing days) including venue finding, contracts, compiling invitee lists, drafting invitations, follow up with RSVP and table plans and close out.
● Undertook research on clients putting together briefing packs. Edited presentations and papers for client pitches and Supervisory Board Meetings. Running of WIP.
● Gatekeeper, handling and screening internal and external calls. Updating CRM database.
● Responsible for setting up middle markets sales training programme, "Helping People to Buy"
● Improved the efficiency of the monthly templates and framework for C2 meeting project pipeline.
Senior Secretary to Head of Occupational Health. (LUL Board Member)
• PA to Managing Director, Infraco Sub-Service Line (InfraCo Board Member)
• Senior Secretary to Head of Occupational Health (LUL Board Member)
• Set up the MD's office from scratch by implementing and embedding all the system procedures.
• Undertook research and collating information across the Organisation to prepare responses to a wide range of enquiries for MD from internal and external customers.
• Prepared reports for the Board Health and Safety Committee.
• Co-ordinated department's new computer training programme when a new medical system was implemented. Improved and automated the performance reporting for the staff Welfare meeting.
Assistant Secretary to Executive Commercial Director (NP Executive Board Member)
Junior Secretary to Office Manager.