• Over many years I have built up an extensive network of senior & influential contacts at major companies
who would undoubtedly enjoy collaborating with me on future projects, or solutions
• Strong business development and senior relationship manager with excellent strategic customer skills in Key, Major
and Global business organisations where integrated data and technical solutions are highly valuable and
result in profitable retention of such clients
• Successful track record in selling to large corporates and comfortable with working to exact targets within well
-defined & focused sales teams
• Enjoys using key metrics to deliver high growth in both Sales and Revenue contributing both tactically
and strategically to the Companys' Shareholder Value
IT Skills: Microsoft, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Volunteer work at D&B included building facilities at the Thames Valley Adventure Playground for disadvantaged children
Sport: Actively participate in running, swimming, gym fitness, and currently training for my 3rd triathlon!
• Grew large legal firm from £30K annual spend to over £110K by developing a strong account relationship with numerous stakeholders, and helped deploy an integrated Salesforce OnePlace CRM solution across the clients' intranet
• Resulting in the main contact referring, and introducing myself and D&B to 2 further large new business opportunities, in excess of £100K in the next 2 firms she has worked with
• Responsible for 60 accounts in Legal, & Financial Services including Bird & Bird, Eversheds Sutherland, Shoosmiths, ABN Amro, Citibank Corporate, as well as some large Corporates e.g. Cummins Group, Dyson, Carl Zeiss, Cranfield School of Management, and NFU
• In many of these customers API links were required and implemented successfully, to produce the maximum benefit for the client, as well as embedding our data in their operational processes
• Most recently I was involved in several large-scale projects to sell in the D&B Onboard compliance, KYC and due diligence solution which would offer a complete business screening process for sanctions and AML regulatory requirements. These resulted in a £150K pipeline of Salesforce opportunities in the last quarter of 2018
• Achieved 120% YTD in 2015
• Drove the 1st Commercial Single Customer View solution sale for EFX to AIB Group with value of £300K over a 3 year contract
• Responsible for integrating the Risk and Marketing Solutions into the Strategic & Major account teams working on accounts such as RBS, Lloyds TSB, Amex, Abbey, Brit Insurance, Groupama Group, as well as Kroll and Vero Screening
• I also managed one of the biggest B2B clients, BUPA, with renewable revenue of £60K+ annually
• In Oct 09 promoted into National Accounts team to manage a diverse group of accounts for all their Commercial Risk requirements including; Santander Group, encompassing Abbey, and Alliance & Leicester as well as Allied Irish Bank, & several of the new alternative lending platforms e.g. Ratesetter and Funding Circle.
• Approached to assist in taking company to next level of an ambitious growth plan which had taken the business from a standing start to almost over a million pound turnover in four years
• My involvement included; sales & telemarketing training, improving sales process & project deliverables, as well as driving new marketing activity.
• Recruited to be part of a new London-based team to increase market awareness & pursue larger opportunities in the key sectors.
• The key industry sectors we served include telecoms, utilities, financial services, media, automotive and retail and my prime activity was identifying and closing new business.
• Accounts which I was involved in included Ricoh, Travelex, BT Fleet and SBJ Group
• Part of a team that delivered identity checking solutions to the banking, insurance, financial & legal sector. Our customers included HBOS, Barclays, Prudential, Bradford & Bingley, Zurich Financial Services, Hill Dickinson and Thames Credit
• The customers used 192.com for a range of requirements: e.g. Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, Fraud Prevention & Tracing Solutions
• Responsible for direct Key Solution sales, sales training of telesales support team of 4 individuals and project managed the introduction of a relatively new client driven solution for batch cleansing and appending Value Add data to help the direct sales force optimise growth revenues
• Undertook focus on strategic credit card prospects and Building Society market which included a customer forum and representing the company at the annual Building Societies Conference in Manchester
t company on 110% YTD
• Achieved 150% of revenue goal in 2004
• Awarded Citation (Dubai 2005)
• Awarded Citation (Florida 2001)
• Highest performing Key Account Manager in first year in role
• Awarded Citation (Dubai 1998)
• Awarded Citation (Jamaica 1994)