Analyst with experience of managing strategic data-rich projects, overseeing operational processes as well as creating supporting documents for client meetings. Highly motivated, creative and results-oriented individual with proven ability to interact with senior stakeholders. Demonstrated empathy and understanding of client needs under changing and potentially challenging circumstances. Enjoys coaching and learning new skills.
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office Pack (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access), CRM, Salesforce, MSCI and Sustainalytics databases, HTML coding, C++, Oracle databases (SQL), Tableau (in progress)
Evaluated the competitive landscape in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Public and Private
Sustainable Investing space, resulting in an improved understanding of regional product preferences
• Supported the Sustainable Investing team with the operational processes of launching new products
• Initiated and implemented the strategy for a customized tracking system that enabled a better capture
of client engagement
• Tracked industry developments and wrote articles for the Sustainable Investing newsletter
• Monitored the progress of product development pipeline, maintained working documents (decks,
minutes, proposals) and attended the Sustainable Product Council cross-functional monthly meeting
• Delivered internal and external reports and contributed to external communications (Requests for Products (RFPs/RFIs), client queries and blogposts)
• Developed strategies to drive sales at the point of purchase for two national beauty brands
• Suggested ways to maximize the UK skincare commercial development with a 12-month projection
based on market data. Secured a jointly favourable business decision based on summarized insights.
Promoted company's events through self-developed marketing campaigns, both digitally and on-site