Highly experienced and enthusiastic Sales Operations professional with 4 years of Sales Operations experience and 9 years of experience in the software industry. Confident and passionate about building relations with external and internal stakeholders including C-level executives. History of sales quota setting and fiscal year planning through data driven insights, forecasting and working with legal, finance and revenue recognition to ensure deals are closed in line with expectations. Adept at producing and delivering training to sales and sales management.
Key Skills and Achievements
• Successfully setup and ran Sales Operations in Asia Pacific for HPE Big Data in Singapore
• Responsible for all aspects of Sales Operations for HPE Big Data in UK, Germany, Benelux and Nordics.
• Planning and implementation of Worldwide Go to Market (GTM) strategy.
• Implementation of processes to increase efficiency and transparency of forecasting and pipeline to C-level executives.
• Communication skills developed though recruitment and customer service roles.
Responsible for Sales Enable for Enterprise Search and EDW solutions across EMEA reporting into WW Sales Enablement Lead.
• Successfully onboarded new hire sales reps and managers to ensure they had the relevant product and internal process knowledge to hit the ground running.
• Responsible for producing and delivering face to face and virtual product training for new and existing reps to ensure they were up to speed with latest product developments.
• Conducting interviews with sales reps and managers to produce win briefs for key customers/deals.
• Completed planning and creation of material for several Annual WW Sales Kick-off, including content and presentations as well as pre-work for sales reps.
Responsible for all aspects of Sales Operations for UK, Benelux, Nordics and Germany
Sales Operations - HP Big Data Asia Pac/Japan, 08/2013 – 09/2014
Sales Operations, 02/2012 – 07/2013
Provided support for Go to Market planning team by conducting field selling cost and sales deployment analysis.
• Inbound/Outbound Telesales for UK, Ireland and Africa
• Responsible for cold calling into Financial, Legal, Pharma and Tech verticals to introduce the Autonomy product set and position products alongside customer needs and projects.
• Arrange meetings for external Account Managers to develop new business
• Conducted database training for Autonomy acquisitions
• KPI driven